IT'S A BOY!!!
Oh the excitement and joy of those 3 little words, I cannot even explain. I woke up Friday morning feeling like I did when I was 5 years old on Christmas morning waiting to see what Santa brought me. David, Gigi and I jumped in the car straight for the dr's office this morning where Mimi and Bill were anxiously waiting on us to get there. As we all crammed into the little sonogram room we had to apologize for our joy and excitement in finding out. Needless to say we were in the room for quite some time because mini did not want to cooperate. The nurse took all of his measurements (noting that he has long arms and legs) and when he finally moved we all knew!! Before she could get the words out of her mouth I said it's a boy! That's when Gigi lost all control of the video camera. We would have been just as excited with a girl, it's just that moment is so much fun.
Friday afternoon Gigi and I started our shopping mission for this little one. We have no experience with a boy in my family and I had no idea where to start. The colors, the outfits, the bedding it was all throwing me off. I know I am going to get the hang of it real soon, it's just taking a little time.
Oh and Reese's first reaction to finding out her cousin on the way is a boy was, "I not want a boy cousin, I want a durl cousin"...distraught. I think she has come around in the past few days because she has now named him Max. And for those of you dying to know, we don't have a name finalized yet. I'll let you know as soon as we decide.
Oh the excitement and joy of those 3 little words, I cannot even explain. I woke up Friday morning feeling like I did when I was 5 years old on Christmas morning waiting to see what Santa brought me. David, Gigi and I jumped in the car straight for the dr's office this morning where Mimi and Bill were anxiously waiting on us to get there. As we all crammed into the little sonogram room we had to apologize for our joy and excitement in finding out. Needless to say we were in the room for quite some time because mini did not want to cooperate. The nurse took all of his measurements (noting that he has long arms and legs) and when he finally moved we all knew!! Before she could get the words out of her mouth I said it's a boy! That's when Gigi lost all control of the video camera. We would have been just as excited with a girl, it's just that moment is so much fun.
Friday afternoon Gigi and I started our shopping mission for this little one. We have no experience with a boy in my family and I had no idea where to start. The colors, the outfits, the bedding it was all throwing me off. I know I am going to get the hang of it real soon, it's just taking a little time.
Oh and Reese's first reaction to finding out her cousin on the way is a boy was, "I not want a boy cousin, I want a durl cousin"...distraught. I think she has come around in the past few days because she has now named him Max. And for those of you dying to know, we don't have a name finalized yet. I'll let you know as soon as we decide.
Baby Boy Cooper pics below, video to come:
all curled up with his long legs
cute little profile and belly
hard to tell in this pic, but it's a shot of his foot and little toes
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are wonderful. I came from a family of girls, too, and I wouldn't change my smelly, rough, rotten boys for anything. YAY!! Wonderful news!!
ReplyDelete