I am now 28 weeks and whew it's starting to get tiring. I have actually been doing great and Penn is really active now, but working out is getting difficult. I was really feeling every extra lb this morning at bootcamp. I am going to continue to workout as long as it is safe, but I'm just having to accept a much slower pace these days. Thanks to my fabulous photog sista, I have a bump pic at 28 weeks. I will say I feel much bigger than this picture is letting on, so don't be fooled.
jmm said...
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute. : ) This is a great photo. When we drove by the other day (you were going running I think) I said to Chad, "It won't be long until mini-cooper comes along." He said, "She's pregnant?" He couldn't tell at all! ; ) You are looking so healthy and great!
Thanks Jenn! I'm trying to just keep up these days.
ReplyDeletePapa thinjs you are looking beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's late so over look my spelling:)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Your belly is much smaller than mine, but I won't hold that against you! ;) By the way, we should plan to run the Peachtree together in July. I'm thinking that will be my first race back. The guys can take care of the babies...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it was great to see you and PBK! Good luck with pulling everything together for the nursery. I know it will be so cute!