

I can't begin to explain the feeling of seeing my little man's face for the first time. I had been anxiously awaiting our 3d ultrasound and needless to say it did not disappoint. We had Gigi, Papa and Reese along for the 30 minute session at Baby's First Images. It was amazing and such a miracle to see Penn. Reese asked all day "when are we going to see Baby Penn on the big tv"; she even sang her ABC's to him multiple times throughout the session.
We weren't sure in the beginning if Penn was going to cooperate. He wasn't moving to show us his face so I turned on my side and there he was. He was in perfect position and oh so content. He gave us multiple smiles, tried to suck his thumb and even stuck his tongue out at us. He was just so cute. He definitely has long arms and legs and kept his feet up at his mouth for most of the time. I think I am more anxious and excited now to hold this precious gift in my arms.
Smiling and looking for his thumb.
It's a Boy!
sleeping
sticking out his tongue at us
so sweet!
Here's the video!!

Oh my gosh, Jessica! Those images are so good, and so precious. He is ADORABLE!!! Congratulations (again!) :)
ReplyDelete