Saturday, August 14, 2010

4 months old!!

Once again, I am such a slacker...I am staying busy with my little man and teaching boot camp at night so most evenings I crash. Speaking of my little guy, the past 4 months have gone by so fast. He is so much fun right now. I did have to take him back to the dr last week and he weighed in at 15 lb 8 oz. BIG BOY!! He is still suffering from eczema, but it seems to be getting better. He's also still on prevacid and we just starting adding rice cereal to his bottle instead of increasing his medicine. Today was also the first day we started solids with a spoon. He had rice cereal this morning and actually did really good with it. He was already familiar with the taste so it's just going to take getting used to the spoon. Here's some pics of him eating:
Ready to eat!
(sorry for the photo quality, i was feeding and taking pic at same time)

His newest trick is holding his feet. He loves to see his feet and holds his toes all the time.
Also, in the past few days he has really found his voice and talks up a storm. David and I laugh so much at how much he is talking and being vocal now. It is so cute!!
We are loving every moment with him, he smiles soooo much and it melts my heart. He is really gotten on a good schedule now and is going to sleep great. His naps vary in length, but his nightime is great!! He goes to bed now between 7:30 and 8pm and sleeps until 7pm. It is so nice to have the evenings and be able to sleep all night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment