So, I'll just share the first of my experience with false labor. Last friday night I started experiencing a lot of cramping that lasted all night and into Saturday morning. I went to teach Boot Camp Saturday morning, then came home and worked in the yard with David doing some spring cleaning. I was starting to have some contractions so all day we were watching and waiting for them to get more intense. Needless to say, instead of getting more intense they stopped! So disappointing.
Both my family and David's came over Sunday to celebrate Easter with us and we were really hoping we may be having a baby too. Since then nothing has happened. I am doing boot camp, walking, yard work everything to keep moving and to get him ready. Can't wait to go back to the dr. wed. to see if that false labor actually did anything.
Tomorrow we are going to The Masters to walk 18 holes and hopefully make some progress. I'm so excited.
We had such a wonderful, blessed Easter with family and we can't wait to chase around our little man next year at the Easter egg hunt. Thank you Jesus for the blessings of family, friends and most importantly your Resurrection. Here is Penn's first Easter basket. Thank you Gigi!
No comments:
Post a Comment