Our sweet baby boy arrived on Wednesday, April 14th 2010 at 9:05 pm weighing 6lb 9.9oz and 20 in long. We are so abundantly blessed by this gift that it is simply overwhelming to explain.
My experience with pregnancy, labor and delivery was absolutely wonderful. Although I didn't go into labor on my own, I had a great experience with being induced and glad I made the decision to do it. Wednesday morning was so exciting going to the hospital knowing we would be seeing our handsome little guy sometime that day. While the day was long, waiting and wondering, it was worth the wait. I experienced, labor, contractions and birth just as I had wanted too. Penn had a bm while in the womb and the cord was wrapped tightly around his neck at delivery so I was able to immediately hold him, but of course having him checked out was most important.
Penn went for his first dr's appt yesterday and got a good checkup except that he's not being completely nourished by my nursing so we are having to supplement. Pray that God will nourish his little body and keep him healthy and strong. He left the hospital weighing 6lb 5 oz and on Monday morning weighed 6 lb 1 oz.
I have some amazing pics from the birth and hospital that I can't wait to share with you. I have the most amazing sister who spent the whole week last week with me at the hospital capturing every moment of this little guy.
University Hospital
April 14th, 2010
Welcome to the world little man
First time in my arms
Just Perfect





He is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad everything went well and that he's finally here! Keep enjoying every moment!
ReplyDeletePenn is too cute. Enjoy every moment with him.
ReplyDelete