Monday, October 19, 2009

15 weeks and 5 days

Where is time going. The weeks are flying by and I'm not getting a chance to post. We have had some busy weekends spending time with family and starting to enjoy this fall weather. I am almost 16 weeks, crazy!?! Most days I am feeling wonderful which is a true blessing. I really can't complain about this pregnancy. David and I did venture to our first maternity store this weekend while in Atlanta; what an experience. I was able to pull a real shocker when I put on the "maternity pillow" which makes you look 6 months pregnant. David's face was priceless! Thankfully, I haven't actually had to wear maternity clothes yet, but it's just around the corner. We spent a couple of hours at the Fall Festival at our church last night and it was so much fun seeing all of the little ones dressed up. Everything hits us now, like omg, next year we will have one of those and be pushing a stroller.So exciting to think about! I'll be taking some pics soon of my "bump", but I haven't decided whether they will be published.

1 comment:

  1. They should definitely be posted! Baby bumps are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete