and counting. Yes, I am now 17 weeks and growing by the day. We are so excited to find out the sex of this little mini. I'll go ahead and say most are betting on a boy. My sister called me last night at 10 and said she had looked at the baby gender calendar and it is definitely a boy, it's killing her. Reese has also now changed her mind to a boy and a "yittle gurl", scary! My mom and my friend Bethany are the only ones thinking a girl. I really still don't have a feeling one way or the other, but I can't wait to find out. Here are some belly pics at 17 weeks:
Jessica, you look WONDERFUL!!!!!! Soon you'll know whether to start collecting pink or blue :)
ReplyDeleteI predict its a....BOY!
ReplyDeleteThat's your growing belly??? Wow, I haven't gained any weight but my belly is so HUGE compared to yours. How crazy! Well that's great news for you...you'll be a lot more comfortable in the end.
ReplyDeleteI looked more pregnant than that when we found out I was pregnant. LOL you look great! keep up the exercising and staying in shape. It does help around delivery time. I looke 3 times more pregnant than you now., not just a few days. LOL I haven't gained any weight but everything has shifted.
ReplyDelete