by my husband!! We spent last weekend relaxing around the house and enjoying the snuggie in this cold weather. As I was leaving Saturday morning to go to the Cudo's Christmas Open House (my local favorite store) I noticed someone wrapped up in my snuggie. That's right. David has decided that he really likes it.
I on the other hand, am in the Christmas spirit now. I love shopping Christmas open houses. It was absolutely insane with the amount of people, but yes I went Saturday and Sunday. I didn't do a whole lot of damage, I was mainly just there for the excitement of it all. I guess this kind of runs in my blood. My mom and I are the crazy people on the day after Thanksgiving up at 4am to go shopping and we really don't even buy much anymore. It's the thrill of the sale and the mad rush of crazy women waiting on the doors to open.
Tonight I am going to try to get around to some pregnancy photos. I just haven't had it in me to do it. Part of me wants it documented and part of me doesn't want to look at myself.
Now I know what I'm getting my family for Christmas...SNUGGIES!
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to post preggo pics, but I really think one day you'll look back and be glad that you took them. I have NONE from my first pregnancy and that makes me sad. Even if you don't share them on your blog, you'll be happy to have them. All pregnant women are beautiful and that includes YOU!!!
Do it!! It would be fun to look back and see the baby grow! I'm about to post some...
ReplyDeleteI have a UGA snuggie on my Christmas list!
ReplyDelete